Please join LaMalfa for a traditional homemade Thanksgiving Dinner. Come to celebrate with family and friends, as we welcome all ages.
LaMalfa’s Thanksgiving event will benefit the Salvation Army. During this time, we would like each adult to commit to bringing 4 non-perishable food donations to benefit the Lake County Salvation Army. Special appearance by Santa Claus. Photo opportunities available for a limited time!
- Needed Items:
- Canned fruit
- Canned vegetables
- Macaroni and cheese
- Elbow macaroni
- Cream Soups
- Chicken noodle soup
- Peanut Butter
November 25th, 2021
11:00 am – 4:00 pm
LAMALFA Presents: Traditional Thanksgiving
- Baked Sugar Cured Ham
- Roasted Old Fashion Turkey
- Pork Tenderloin
- Homemade GIBLET Turkey Gravy
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Breaded Rustic Chicken
- Fresh Cut Chicken Tenders
- Stuffed Filet Of Sole/Broiled Norwegian Salmon
- Fresh Real Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Red Skin Potatoes Fresh Parmesan And Dill
- Candied Yams
- Mac And Cheese
- Homemade Italian Sauce With Penne Noodle And Homemade Meatballs
- Green Bean Casserole
- Sugar Snap Peas With Baby Whole Carrots
- Homemade Turkey Stuffing
- Several Different Salads Bowls Throughout The Buffet Topped With Assorted Mix Greens Complimented With The Following: Black Olives, Ceci Beans, Red Cabbage, Matchstick Carrots, Croutons, Cheddar Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Cucumbers & Grape Tomatoes Served With Three Assorted Dressings
- Fresh Vegetable Crudité Display: Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Zucchini, Summer Squash, Radishes, with Dip
- International Cheese Display Including Sharp Cheddar, Mozzarella, Swiss, Colby Jack, Hot Pepper Jack, Gouda, Garnished With Seasonal Berries & Citrus
- International Meat Display Including Pepperoni, Genoa Salami & Smoked Turkey with Smoked Salmon Display
- Fresh Cut And Hand Rolled California Rolled Sushi
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- 25 Assorted Salads Example Such As Potato, Pepperoncini, Olives: Black, Green & Stuffed Green, Macaroni, Tri-Colored Tortellini, Marinated Artichoke, Cola Salad, Marinated Cabbage Salad, Marinated Eggplant & Mushroom Salad, Chinese Boxes Filled With Gourmet Salads, Fresh Cranberries Sauce
Sweet Pastry Table
Deluxe Assorted Sweet Table With Fresh Seasonal Fruit
May Include The Following And More:
- Chewy Layered Delights
- Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Variety Of Different Torte Cakes
- Homemade Chocolates
- Hungarian Apricot Kolochkies
- Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mousse Parfaits
- Bavarian Cream Puffs
- Raspberry, Chocolate, And Apricot Goulskies
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Assorted Cut Fruit Display: Watermelon/Cantaloupe, Honeydew, & Seasonal Berries
- Balloon Artist
- Face Painter
- Guests cannot request where and who to sit with, or their location in the ballroom.
- Guests can only sit with each other if all reservation names are under one name.
- No refunds or exchanges are available for any reason.
- NO TAKE HOME FOOD IS AVAILABLE
- All reservations are done online only. No in-person reservations can be done.
COVID 19 2020 RESERVATIONS MAY RECEIVE CREDIT TOWARDS ANY EVENT FROM ALL FORMAL RESERVATIONS IN 2020 THAT WERE CANCELED IF PROOF OF PURCHASE IS SHOWN IN ADVANCE BEFORE RESERVATION IS MADE. PLEASE SEND PROOF OF PAYMENT ONLY TO LAMALFA@LAMALFA.COM BEFORE YOU MAKE A RESERVATION FOR THE EVENT.
Reservations for hotel rooms available only by visiting Wingate by Wyndham Mentor for more information or calling 440-721-8198 press 3# to reach front desk.